11 May COVID 19 Update
To Our Valued Customers,
When you visit Francesca Salon and Spa, we strive to ensure you are as comfortable as possible. Getting your hair done or many of our spa services should be a relaxing and enjoyable experience for you and your stylist/aesthetician.
Please know that cleanliness and sanitization have always been a big part of Francesca Salon and Spa, and we already follow strict guidelines from local health departments. However, due to the current situation, we are increasing and adding to our current supply of cleaning and sanitizing materials to ensure our staff can clean and disinfect the salon and spa even more thoroughly throughout the course of the day.
The impact and outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) is continuing to impact people and countries around the world. Our top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff.
Francesca Salon and Spa’s commitment to you and the steps that we are taking to protect all of our customers and employees:
- We are carefully monitoring the rapidly changing situation, following guidance from both the CDC and local health authorities.
- Our employees maintain the cleanliness of our equipment and environment. We know that this is more important than ever.
- Prior to opening each day, the salon and spa will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to Ontario Public Health standard.
- Door handles, light switches and windows will be wiped down frequently.
- Shared space chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently.
- The salon and spa will become magazine free and no longer be offering water/tea/coffee, biscottis or apples during the time.
- Hair stations, manicure and pedicure areas and hair washing sinks will be limited to use and spaced apart to help practice safe social distancing.
- Appointment bookings will be spaced out to help encourage social distancing and the practice of proper disinfecting and sanitization.
- Clients and staff will be required upon opening to wear a face mask and gloves (pending on service) when entering the salon.
- While we encourage using contactless payment whenever possible; credit card terminals will be wiped and sanitized frequently.
- We are encouraging our team members and YOU as a client to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home if you are feeling ill.
Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our neighborhoods healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon shortly. We miss you all!
Stay safe, stay healthy.
– Francesca Salon and Spa Team
Healthy and Safety Guidelines, restrictions and preventatives are subject to change pending on updated information from Ontario Public Health, CDC and all levels of government.